brine pool, wave & sports pool, looping slide, sauna landscape
Amadé Adventure Spa in Altenmarkt im Pongau, Salzburger Land
Water fun for the whole family! Visit the Amadé thermal baths in Altenmarkt im Pongau, only 15 minutes by car from the Hotel Sportwelt. Here you relax to approx. 30,000 m2. There is something for everyone: wellness in the spacious sauna area for parents, sports area with diving tower and water climbing wall, various slides, e.g. single looping slide with raft start and 8m free fall for the particularly daring, wave pool, baby area, etc. The spa ‘s own restaurant invites you to feast and enjoy. The family thermal baths in the Salzburger Land are open for you every day, in all weather conditions.
Fun & Action
for the kids
- Unique Single looping slide with rocket start, black hole tunnel slide
- Wave pool with 10-minute swell
- Children’s pool with snake slide
- Sports pool with 4 swimming lanes, diving board & water climbing tower
- 32° C warm children’s pool (clearly arranged near the restaurant)
- Many water toys
- Daily entertainment for children during the holidays
for the parents
- Therme Amadé approx. 15 minutes away from Hotel Sportwelt
- Relaxation pool with different concentrations of brine from Bad Ischl – has a beneficial effect on the skin and respiratory organs.
- Separate sauna area with themed saunas, steam grotto, marble hamam, salt relaxation room, indoor and outdoor relaxation pools, cooling plunge pool, sauna bar.
- Varied range of massages