Information for your stay at the 3 star hotel Sportwelt
Booking information – Good to know
- half board with breakfast buffet and buffet in the evening
- Non-alcoholic, cold drinks from the beverage station at meals
- Hand and bath towels
- Use of the wellness area
- Parking or garage place for your car
- Daily open sky wellness and sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, rest and relaxation room with a fantastic view
- Restaurant with buffet landscape
- Separable restaurant area with screen and sound system
- Sports bar, Lounge, Zirbenstüberl
- Sun terrace
- Fitness room in the hotel
- Children and youth rooms
- 2 hotel elevators
The garage spaces are available to all guests free of charge and are allocated according to availability. We ask for your understanding that in principle no reservations can be made. The hotel elevators take you directly from the garage to the ski rooms as well as the rooms and our sky wellness area.
Internet access via W-Lan is available in the entire Hotel Sportwelt.
Each room has a lockable ski and boot drying locker in the ski room. From here you can reach the ski lift and the ski slope (30 meters) directly at ground level.
One of our hotel rooms is handicapped accessible.
Dogs are allowed on request. Cost contribution per night: € 16,-. Please understand that your dog will not be allowed to enter some rooms.
We are happy to provide high chairs and cribs for our little guests.
The Hotel Sportwelt is a non-smoking hotel. Smokers may enjoy their cigarette in the covered smoking area in front of the hotel. We ask for your understanding. All rooms are equipped with balcony (allowed also for smokers).
The rooms are cleaned every 2nd day.
On day of arrival the rooms are ready for occupancy from 15:30 hrs. Room numbers cannot be guaranteed. If you arrive after 18:00, please let us know so that our kitchen team can prepare something for you if necessary. It is not possible to grant a discount for meals not consumed.
On the day of your departure we ask you to vacate the rooms in the 3-star Hotel Sportwelt until 10:30 am.
If you would like to stay in Zauchensee on the day of your departure, a lockable changing room and luggage room with lockers for valuables, shower and WC is available to you at the hotel.
All prices are excl. € 1,50 local tax (from the age of 15).
Registration number according to the overnight stay tax law: 50401-000571-2020.
- For overnight stays in the parents’ room (2 full-paying adults), the children’s fixed prices listed with the rooms apply.
- For overnight stays in the accommodation unit or in a room with connecting door, two full-paying guests are always charged.
- Single with child: Here the child in the room receives a reduction of 5 %.
- From the 3rd child onwards, the respective fixed child prices always apply.
The single room supplement in a double room is, depending on the season, in winter € 40,- to € 70,- per night and in summer € 30,- per night.
For a stay of up to 3 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of € 6,- per night and person.
In the case of a fixed reservation, a deposit must be paid into our account. We ask you to transfer the remaining amount to our account until 2 weeks before arrival or you pay cash or with EC- or Bankomat card on the evening before the day of departure until 21.00 o’clock at the reception.
Zauchensee Walchhofer GmbH Hotel Zauchensee Central
IBAN: AT03 3500 4000 0021 1698
The following apply General terms and conditions of the hotel industry incl. their cancellation policy. Cancellations are only possible in writing.
For summer 2021 we have the following special cancellation conditions for you: These are also valid for all winter reservations already made.
- Until 14 days before arrival you can cancel free of charge.
- From 14 days to 1 week before arrival the cancellation fee is 70% of the booking price.
- In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival we will charge you 90% of the booking price.
- On the day of arrival and in case of early departure 100% will be charged.
also applies due to the Corona crisis:
- If our hotel is closed by the authorities or if a border closure due to the pandemic makes it impossible for you to arrive, the booked holiday can of course be cancelled free of charge until your arrival – your deposit will also be refunded.
Place of jurisdiction is our competent court in St. Johann im Pongau.
Please remember that if you cancel your booking, we will have to charge the cancellation fee in any case. That is why we offer you the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance. New: Despite pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung also provides insurance cover in the event of contracting Covid-19! Details of this concession can be found here.
Deviations of the rooms from the photos and floor plan drawings are possible. All prices in EURO. Changes and errors excepted.